You should shampoo your wig every 1 to 2 weeks. This will ensure that any buildup of products and residue is removed, leaving the hair clean and silky. Sulphate free shampoo is the best type to use as it avoids stripping the hair of its existing moisture and is more gentle on pre-colored hair.
1: First, saturate wig with warm water. Use a dime sized or quarter sized amount of shampoo, depending on the length and thickness of the wig.
2: Ensure that the shampoo reaches the base of the wig to remove any residue and buildup from the wig cap.
*Tip: Be very gentle. Do not rub hair excessively as this will create tangles. Treat the hair as if it were your own to ensure longevity.
3: Rinse and repeat as needed.
4: Use a light conditioner to rehydrate the wig. Be sure to let the conditioner reach the base of the hair on the wig to ensure that each strand of hair is fully coated.
5: Detangle with a wide tooth comb if the hair is straight. If the hair is curly it is better to finger comb the wig.
6: After rinsing the conditioner from the wig, use a light leave-in conditioning spray. Apply to the hair and separate the hair so that the leave-in conditioner reaches the base of the wig as well.
7: Gently dab and let the wig air dry. If it is a straight human hair wig, you can optionally blow dry it on low or place it on a mannequin head under a low-heat bonnet dryer setting.
8: It is important to keep hair moisturized to avoid snagging and tangles. To keep hair moisturized between washes, use a light leave-in conditioning spray every day and dry shampoo as needed.
- FREE Shipping Option for each order. No Hidden Fees. No surprises at checkout
- Premium Quality Human Hair and Synthetic Hair
- Quick response from a real support person via Whatsapp Messaging or email
- Safe Payments using Paypal, Stripe, Visa Checkout and Apple Pay
- Tracking number with each order you place
- Secured Socket Layer (SSL) Security throughout the entire website for safe shopping
- Order Problems or Issues? Quick fix