Posted by Chantal on 3/29/2014 to Product Highlights
With many women going natural nowadays, Crochet Braids are an excellent alternative for protective styling. Styling natural hair can be time consuming and often times frustrating. With the many demands of daily life including work, school, grocery shopping, the kids, the husband and housekeeping, hair maintenance can quickly fall at the bottom of your list of things to do. Crochet braids can be a life saver because once you install them, they last for weeks and the bonus is that they are low maintenance.
The lowest maintenance and most natural looking crochet braids are the coily type, the curly type or the dread loc type. Our Kimmie Curly Faux Loc Crochet Braids look very natural once installed. The coily curl pattern at the ends of the braids makes the style suitable for formal occasions as well as for everyday wear. Wear it down or strut updos and look elegant at formal events. So, if you have some special event coming up and you need a quick protective style which can last for weeks after, our Kimmie Curly Faux Loc Crochet Braids are the perfect option. We also have more crochet braids for you to choose from, just view our Crochet Hair section.
To keep your crochet braids clean is also very easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Fill a spray bottle with a mild shampoo water mix and saturate braids
- Gently squeeze braids (do not rub or they will tangle) as the natural surfactants in shampoo will remove buildup
- Rinse completely
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 again if necessary and rinse thoroughly
- Fill a spray bottle with conditioner and water
- Saturate braids and leave in for 2 to 3 minutes (you may want to put a large towel around your neck at this point)
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
Voila! You now have clean Crochet Braids. Now you can go about your day as usual!